Atebe
Prologue:


This is the first post I write down here, actually I created this blog in the end of my day...tired of worked and wanna try something else to do.....

it's not easy to starting something...hmmm let me think........make me wanna ask some others to say...."come on guys let us think come on, well maybe start from my self.....what we gonna do today???


what is the purpose on this live so we can still stand here until now....let me think, let you think, let us think, lt all of us think for a while, just for a while....


people says that live have their on purpose, on my opinion we created by god (Allah) to obey his (I don't wanna say "it" nor he she, coz actually god has it's own form different with what he created, but in some language like english or arab their language has put man as the characteristic of in their language) rule...it's true we have our own rule....do our best but stand still in god rule...

but then ask again to our self (this time I ask you who read this blog to think) do you really sure your god is really god that has right to be obey? or you just follow your parent, your culture or someone else doctrine??? ask again......

well my prologue going everywhere now.......just started this blog now.....I will give some short of my self opinion as the result of my won thinking later on other post.....

as someone say's let rock and roll....I say's let think deep......

Related Post



Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    TErimakasih atas informasi yang sudah diberikan.Semoga membantu temen-temen yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut. BTW, udah bergabung dengan program publisher dari http://negeriads.com? Kalau belum, boleh dicoba bergabung. Gratis. Sudah ada 10.000+ publisher yang bergabung, lho. Daftar tanpa biaya, dan selalu dibayar tepat waktu. Silakan dicoba aja. Keterangan lengkap ada di websitenya, :)


Post a Comment

Back To Top